5 Handbag Essentials for #Fall with U by Kotex
**This post has been sponsored by UbyKotex and Walmart. Needless to say, I don’t recommend products that I don’t love!
Now that fall is rolling in, I am making the transition from a simple summer clutch to my (usually) over-crowded handbag. My friends often joke that my purse is “endless” and that things can become lost inside of it. I can’t help but carry everything that I deem essential; I need all sorts of supplies for school, shopping, and going out. Besides my stack of coupons, my wallet, and my phone, what are the other things that I can’t leave home without? Well…
1. U by Kotex CleanWear Pads – I stash these awesome feminine products in one of the several zippered pockets inside my purse. I have been using Kotex since I started my period years and years ago. I haven’t found any other brand that can come close in terms of coverage, comfort, and style. These U by Kotex pads have a 3D Capture Core that quickly attracts and locks in wetness. They aren’t scented, and they come in the cutest, discreet little colorful packaging. I started buying these initially because I was attracted to the design! The packaging and the pad are both super slim. U by Koten CleanWear Pads have a unique shape that decreases bunching and increases comfort and long-lasting protection. I always throw a bunch of these in my purse so that I am prepared, and so that I can share the love with my friends!
2. Kleenex Slim Packs – Who doesn’t love Kleenex? In my opinion, they have the softest tissues around! I love the Slim Pack especially, because it is easy to fit in my bag and is very convenient for being on-the-go. I use my Kleenex from the Slim Pack for my fall-induced allergies and to clean up any messes that I might make throughout the day.
3. ChapStick Hydration Lock – This new formula from ChapStick is amazing. It has two ends and can be used to both moisturize your lips (making them softer, fuller, and more youthful looking) and renew your lips (with natural butters). This is perfect for those cold days when your lips start to become chapped — it also helps me keep my lipstick on longer by serving as a base!
4. Loreal Glossy Balm – I just got this awesome lip crayon in shade “Ginger Candy”. It is a pink, coral type color that goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling hydrated and beautiful. Unlike several different lipsticks, this Glossy Balm doesn’t leave a residue on my dry lips within 20 minutes of applying. I like to have this in my purse for touch ups, whenever I need a boost of light color or some hydration.
5. Cover Girl Glowing Nights Glosstini Nail Polish – I also just received this nail polish, in shade “Laser Light”. Lately I’ve been somewhat of a nail polish snob, but I really think Cover Girl did a great job with the texture and coverage of this polish. I don’t have too several black polishes that I love, and this one has a nice, glossy finish. It is the perfect size for your bag, in case you chip your nails on a girl’s night out and need a touch up!
Right now, you can purchase U by Kotex pads or tampons from Walmart and get a Kleenex Slim Pack for free! Make sure you look for the special packages (the Kleenex are sitting on top).
If you want to add Kleenex Slim Packs and U by Kotex products to your handbag this fall, you’re in luck! Right now, you can grab a coupon to save on Kleenex and U by Kotex products. I’ll let you in on a secret — the more times you share the coupons via social media outlets such as Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook, the higher the value of your coupon becomes (for up to $1 off Kleenex products and $1.50 off U by Kotex products)! If you take these coupons to Walmart, you will really save, because you can’t beat their prices.