Top Home Care Franchise

Private Duty Residence Care Agency for sale in Palm Springs, California. Part of nationally known, top-rated franchise brand ranked top 5 by Forbes and Franchise Business Review.

The business owns a large franchise territory and has actually a staff of 20 caregivers. Payroll and Human Resources Admin as well as Workers Compensation are managed by a Professional Employer Organization, minimizing administrative burden, so owners can focus on building the business.

The franchise territory covers all of Coachella Valley, including the Greater Palm Springs area and all the other Eight Desert cities. It services one of the most demographically attractive senior care markets in the Country.

The service market includes hospitals, senior centers, assisted living communities, nursing homes, memory care and skilled nursing facilities. The Business has actually established 10-15 National referral sources, a database of 25+ local referral sources, and 20+ hired, trained Caregivers on payroll. Senior care is a $55 Billion recession proof industry. This business requires no prior Residence care/medical experience.

Majority of revenues (95%) come from Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance, while the remaining 5% come from childcare services associated along with a National Employee Assistance Program.

The seller would certainly like to pursue other interests yet will assist during a transitional period. The Caregivers, all of which are W2 employees, are available to Job along with a brand-new owner.

Posted by: philco on